The Last Battle
by Mike Papantonio, Fred Levin, and Martin Levin
There have been far too few practical trial advocacy books written by seasoned trial lawyers. Too often, the books that fill the shelves of most law offices have a heavy emphasis on esoteric theory and a scarcity of nuts and bolts material that is actually useable in a true to life trial setting.
These three very experienced trial lawyers have delivered a trial-ready guide that positively will improve the skills and technique of any lawyer who makes their living in a courtroom.
About the Authors
The authors of this book have more than seventy years of combined trial experience, and have jointly accomplished the following:
- More than 40 jury verdicts in excess of $1 million
- Listed in every edition of the publication Best Lawyers in America
- Named by the National Law Journal in their list of the top ten litigators in the United States in 1999
- Member of the Inner Circle of Advocates
- A Fellow of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Member of the International Society of Barristers
- Board Certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Designed and developed SmartJURY, the first and only jury selection software commercially available
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell